Problem Set 1. Covers lectures 1 - 3 and is due on 3/14.
- A. Abdulkadiroglu and T. Sonmez. Random Serial Dictatorship and the core from random endowments in house allocation problems, Econometrica 1998.
- E. Budish. The combinatorial assignment problem: Approximate competitive equilibrium from equal incomes, Journal of Political Economy 2011.
- Y.K. Che and F. Kojima. Asymptotic equivalence of probabilistic serial and random priority mechanisms, Econometrica 2010.
- J. Hsu, Z. Huang, A. Roth, T. Roughgarden, and Z.S. Wu. Private matchings and allocations, preprint 2013.
- J. F. Kojima and M. Manea. Incentives in the probabilistic serial mechanism, Journal of Economic Theory 2009.
- J. Schummer and R. Vohra. Assignment of arrival slots, American Economic Journal: Microeconomics 2013.